Monday, April 14, 2008

NAB Content Creators Party

I hit the NAB & FMC Content Creators Party on Sunday night (yes I'm lagging a little behind). The event was a great mix of people attending educational sessions at NAB as well as industry pros. The open air terrace let folks mingle and the party got quite lively. I had to smile as I heard multiple people commenting that 'This is an NAB Party?'

It wasn't a dig... but rather a sign of how things are changing. Great networking, great location, and creative entertainment. Kudos to the organizers and attendees for putting on such a different event. In the course of one night I managed to talk to Hollywood Film Editors, Software programmers, New Media Producers, and even a DoP from my days in Des Moines, IA.

What a great start to the week!

No comments: